We’re not always hiring, but when we are, we’re looking for someone special. Someone who gets us. Someone who understands how we work and why. Someone who enjoys problem solving, who can bring energy, positivity and initiative, as well as being really good at their job.
AJ&Smart builds better products faster, for some of the world’s top companies.
We specialise in creating new digital products and bringing ideas to life in only 4 weeks. We don’t want to waste our customers’ precious time and budget – we want to deliver value where it counts.
Just some of the companies we work with…
How we work
We’re not a full service agency – we do a few small things very well and focus on one customer at a time.
We use Design Sprints to compress work that would usually take months into days. We cut the fat out of the standard design process to launch products faster so we can learn from real user data, not guesswork.
Online Marketing Intern (m/w/d)
We’re excited to bring a driven Online Marketing Intern into our B2C team to help us grow our Design Sprint Masterclass significantly. You’ll be working within a motivated multicultural team and will contribute directly to the success of our educational products by helping us produce visual and written content for multiple channels and expand our presence in the Social Media landscape.
About the role:
- Full-time internship for a duration of 3 months (with the possibility of extension) or a part-time working student position. Starting ASAP
- You’ll support our Digital Marketer by helping conceptualize and create engaging content for multiple channels (blog, social)
- You help maintain and optimize our CMS (WordPress)
- You write compelling ad copy for multiple paid channels
- You help us manage and develop our Social Media channels (YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- You collaborate with the team on marketing planning
- You support the team with growth marketing initiatives, reporting, and other projects
- You are ideally a native English speaker, or at least C1 level (written + spoken)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working within a motivated team
- You like to get creative and have a way with words
- You’re an enrolled University student. Preferred fields of study: Marketing, Communications, English Literature or similar
- You’re proactive and motivated to learn
Good to have:
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with content editing
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Basic knowledge of the Design Sprint method
What’s in it for you:
- You will work in a small but powerful team, with the possibility to directly impact the development of our educational products
- You will have the opportunity to learn a lot in a short amount of time, building your skill set and resume very quickly
- We’ll invest in your education to help you do your job as best you can
- You will be encouraged to have opinions, bring ideas and contribute in a real way
- You’ll be a part of a passionate, energetic team in a fun and exciting office environment
- Team retreats, Friday lunches (prepared by an amazing chef), and yoga & CrossFit every week
How to apply
Tell us why you’re perfect for this job by sending a cover letter, your portfolio, and CV to anastasia(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)ajsmart.com.
Use the job title as the subject line in the email.