We’re not always hiring, but when we are, we’re looking for someone special. Someone who gets us. Someone who understands how we work and why. Someone who enjoys problem solving, who can bring energy, positivity and initiative, as well as being really good at their job.
Growth Marketing Assistant
Starting Date: ASAP
You will need to be Berlin based (or prepared to relocate) within Q1 of 2020! The earlier the better!
About the role:
We’re excited to bring a driven Growth Marketing Assistant into our B2B marketing team to help us increase the quality and quantity of leads we get. You’ll be working within a motivated multicultural team and will contribute directly to the success of our corporate training and design sprint products by monitoring our social media channels posts and commentary and managing our CRM.
Your tasks will include:
- Research, analyse and manage our social media content commentary
- Monitor all our social media channels and provide value by responding to commentary
- Identify clients who might need our services from the commentary
- Manage and optimise our CRM (Hubspot)
- Come up with creative communication campaigns for our customers which provide value
- Identify and managing our influencer groups
- Provide general support in growth activities
- Support the team in administrative tasks
- Assist with reporting and keeping customer information accurate and current
- Everything you do will have an impact on growing our business, from acquiring new leads to engaging existing customers
Don’t worry, we know that you are most probably just starting your professional career! Therefore, we are looking for somebody who is:
- A rare combination of being both analytical and creative
- Ambitious and a go-getter but never at the cost of relationships or people
- Reliable and know how to get things done
- Has the ability to be objective and analytical
- Fluent in English and can communicate effectively – your verbal and written communication skills are exceptional
- Numbers, tracking, forecasting and reporting comes naturally to you – you’re constantly looking at the numbers proactively and want to understand what they mean
- You can think on your feet and come up with commercial ideas and solutions while keeping a cool head
- Flexible but focused. We each have our main goals but these are only part of our overall company goal and when we need to be flexible, we all pull together to achieve that
- Organised and can handle detailed admin task
Beneficial (but not required):
- You have previous experience with Hubspot
- You have previous experience managing CRM
- You have previous experience managing social media commentary
- You have basic knowledge of the Design Sprint method
- You’re interested in marketing and the science of building a brand and selling products online
Why working with us is awesome:
In addition to an above market salary, you will also get:
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short amount of time, building your skill set and resume very quickly.
- Working in our beautiful studio, in the heart of Berlin’s Kreuzberg district, for globally recognised digital product agency that works for the world’s most elite brands on incredible projects.
- Education budget of upto €1000 a year to learn and invest in your skills / career AND free books
- A professional development plan to help you grow and develop in your role and within the company
- Access to any and all equipment you will need to do your job, to the highest standards
- Weekly team lunches, socials, fitness and yoga classes
- A full stocked kitchen/ cafe
This is a full time role with a salary range of 22-25k based on experience.
How to apply
Send your CV to careers(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)ajsmart.com (Use the job title as the subject line in the email) and complete this survey by 07.02.2020.