We’re not always hiring, but when we are, we’re looking for someone special. Someone who gets us. Someone who understands how we work and why. Someone who enjoys problem solving, who can bring energy, positivity and initiative, as well as being really good at their job.
Copywriter/ Digital Marketing Assistant
Starting Date: ASAP.
You will need to be Berlin based (or prepared to relocate) within Q1 of 2020! The earlier the better!
About the role:
We’re excited to bring a driven Copywriter/ Digital Marketing Assistant into our B2B marketing team to help us increase the quality and quantity of leads we get. You’ll be working within a motivated multicultural team and will contribute directly to the success of our corporate training and design sprint products by helping us produce visual and written content for multiple channels and expand our presence in the Social Media landscape.
Your tasks will include:
- Support our Digital Marketing Manager by helping conceptualise and create engaging content for multiple channels (blog, social)
- Write compelling ad copies for multiple paid channels
- Help us manage and develop our Social Media channels (YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Collaborate with the team on marketing planning
- Support the team with growth marketing initiatives, reporting, and other projects
- Manage our customer facing content on each of our existing platforms
- Manage social media commentary by being responsive to comments and regularly engaging in a dialogue with our community
- Engage existing customers through events
- Create and promote company case studies and other content for the marketing and sales pipeline
- Perform regular reporting to ensure the pipeline is healthy
- Be on the lookout for content creation opportunities (PR and collaborations) and speaking gigs
- Work closely with the analysts and Growth team to identify clients who might need our solutions
- Support the team in administrative tasks, database management and reporting
Don’t worry, we know that you are most probably just starting your professional career! These are some of the skills we look for in the ideal candidate:
- You are fluent in English and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are passionate about writing the most effective copy for different target audiences
- You enjoy writing inspiring and educational digital content
- You are interested in digital/ content marketing and the science of building a brand and selling products online
- You are organised and can handle detailed admin tasks
- You are ambitious and a go-getter
- You are reliable and know how to get things done
- You are flexible but focused. We each have our main goals but these are only part of our overall company goal and when we need to be flexible, we all pull together to achieve that
- You can think on your feet and come up with commercial ideas and solutions while keeping a cool head
- You want to learn about, and be part of, customer acquisition, from attraction to conversion and retention
Beneficial (but not required):
- You have previous experience with content writing and editing
- You have basic knowledge of creating visual materials with Canva
- You have basic knowledge of SEO
- You have basic knowledge of the Design Sprint method
- You understand how marketing funnels work
Why working with us is awesome:
In addition to an above market salary, you will also get:
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short amount of time, building your skill set and resume very quickly.
- Working in our beautiful studio, in the heart of Berlin’s Kreuzberg district, for globally recognised digital product agency that works for the world’s most elite brands on incredible projects.
- Education budget of upto €1000 a year to learn and invest in your skills / career AND free books
- A professional development plan to help you grow and develop in your role and within the company
- Access to any and all equipment you will need to do your job, to the highest standards
- Weekly team lunches, socials, fitness and yoga classes
- A full stocked kitchen/ cafe
This is a full time role with a salary range of 22-25k based on experience.
How to apply
Send your CV to careers(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)ajsmart.com (Use the job title as the subject line in the email) and complete this survey. Only candidates who have filled in the survey will be considered for the position.